Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finchley Row

I Find it very neccessary that my 1st post on my blog is going to be some of my favourite quotes: I hope it inspires us all. but firstly one must remember: Its not how GOOD you are, but how good you WANT to be!

"its better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation" Herman Melville

"success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm" Winston Churchill

"to become a champion, fight one more round" James Corbett

"knowledge comes from the past, so its safe. Its also out of date. Its the opposite of originality" Paul Arden

"fail, fail again, fail better" Samuel Beckett

"I havent failed, I've had 10 000 ideas that didnt work' Benjamin Franklin

Well, just looking at it, it seems rather negative, on the contrary, this is all positive. Welcome to Finchley Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment